Snowman's Land is a snowy level in Super Mario 63 that is inhabited by Shy Guys, Penguins, and Goombas.
Star 1: The Snowman's Head Edit
Mario has to climb up the giant snowman to get the star.
Star 2: The Ice Block Maze Edit
Inside the ice block maze is a star that may be a challenge to get.
Star 3: Chief ChillyEdit
Mario has to battle Chief Chilly near the ice block maze. Knock him off 3 times and he's dead.
Star 4: Red Coins of the Summit and SkiesEdit
You need to find the 8 red coins yourself.
Star 5: The Secret of the IglooEdit
Mario must go inside the igloo near the snowman to get the star.
New Features Edit
- SNOW and ICE
- Chief Chilly
Star Coins Edit
- At the beginning of the level near two red coins, that must be collected via wing cap.
- Under moving ice blocks near Chief Chilly's platform.
- At the giant snowman area. Mario has to bounce on the bumpties to get it.
- Surrounded by moving bupties near the igloo. Mario has to get it via invincibility star or performing a glitch.
- At the red coin area surrounded by rotating platforms.
- In the ice block maze below a moving ice block.
- This is the first boss battle including a bully in the order of the courses.
- This is 1 of 3 of the levels where penguins appear.